Saving energy made easy
The basis for good windows
Schüco standard windows impress with their classic look. Many different shapes and colours are possible. The wide range of design options for the windows can help to give the building an unmistakeable style. For a look that outlasts any trend.
A high degree of stability, energy efficiency, an increase in value, a range of surface finishes, narrow frame sightlines, smooth operation, minimal maintenance and a long service life. With standard windows from Schüco, you create quality of life – for a lifetime.
Developed to meet your requirements
Aluminium & PVC Standard windows
With us, you can design your home to suit your requirements: comfortable, secure and energy-efficient. Standard windows offer many different design options in terms of shape, colour and surface finish.
The Schüco AWS 90.SI+ (Super Insulation) aluminium window is a highly thermally insulated window to passive house level.
- Unique thermal insulation: Uf value = 0.71 W/(m2K)
- Burglar resistance to RC 3
- Minimal face width of 99 mm
The highly thermally insulated Schüco AWS 75.SI+ (Super Insulation) window system sets a new standard in thermal insulation for aluminium windows – without compromising on ease of use or design. The narrow profile face widths ensure maximum transparency, which guarantees that your living and working spaces are particularly bright and flooded with light.
- Outstanding thermal insulation: Uf value = 0.92 W/(m2K)
- Burglar resistance to RC 3
- Minimal face width of 91 mm
The use of unique aluminium profile rolling technology makes Schüco LivIng Alu Inside a steel-free profile system with outstanding thermal insulation. One decisive advantage of the maximum insulation PVC-U system is the material on the inside of the profile system – a high-quality aluminium alloy. The polished surface reflects a large percentage of the thermal radiation.
- Window system to passive house level for Uf values as low as 0.79 W/(m²K)
- Centre gasket system with three continuous sealing levels for the best possible protection against wind, rain and the cold
- Increased basic depth for added security and burglar resistance
Schüco LivIng sets new standards in terms of comfort, security, energy efficiency and design. With a basic depth of 82 mm and thermal insulation values to passive house level, it has all the features that are necessary for pioneering energy-saving windows. New sealing technology offers effective protection against draughts, moisture and noise – throughout the lifetime of the window. “Made in Germany” quality and burglar resistance to resistance class RC 2.
- 7-chamber window system with outstanding thermal insulation properties for Uf values as low as 0.96 W/(m²K)
- Available with 2 or 3 sealing levels
- Multiple design options
The PVC-U windows from the Schüco CT 70 series have high thermal insulation and versatile accessories, boasting timeless lines, narrow face widths and very effective sound reduction. Schüco CT 70 windows are available with two continuous sealing levels.
- Good thermal insulation: Uf values from 1.2 to 1.5 W/(m²K)
- Design freedom thanks to a choice of two contours (Classic and Rondo)
- Wide variety of colour and design options