Imprint & Data Protection Policy
This site is owned by ALUKÖNIGSTAHL SRL, which is identified by IDNO code: 1016600016986, registered with I.P.” Public Services Agency”.
MD-2019, Republic of Moldova
mun. Chisinau, or. Codru, str. Ion Creanga 30
Phone: +373 22 28 33 60
General terms and conditions of this website
This website is operated with the utmost care, reliability, and availability. However, we do not guarantee that the information provided therein is error-free, current, or complete.
The use of the internet is at the user’s own risk. ALUKÖNIGSTAHL SRL is not liable for the technical failure of the Internet or access to the Internet. We are also not liable for the services offered with this website being accessible without interruption, desired connections always being able to be established, stored data being preserved under all circumstances or transmitted data being processed.
We are entitled to change the content of this website, in particular the products offered, and technical information described therein, at any time without prior notice. If any information on this website is outdated, we are not responsible for it. We are not liable for the content of transmitted data and for the content of data accessible through us.
Likewise, ALUKÖNIGSTAHL SRL assumes no liability for direct or indirect damages resulting from the use of the data and information found on the website. Liability for consequential damages and lost profits, as well as compensation for property damage within the meaning of the Product Liability Act are therefore excluded by mutual agreement.
By using our website, you accept the validity of our general conditions for the use of our website. If you do not wish to accept our terms and conditions, we may request that you do not use our website. Insofar as any general terms and conditions on your part contradict these terms and conditions, the former shall be deemed not to have been agreed and are hereby contradicted.
We hereby authorize you to view our website and download parts of our website on the condition that you do so in a manner that respects and does not infringe our rights, in particular our rights to use works under copyright law in this website. This means that you are not authorized to edit this website, any part of it, whether online or whether after it has been downloaded, in any way, to pass it on to third parties or to grant third parties any rights to it. Any misuse of this website may accordingly constitute an infringement under the Copyright Act, the Trademark and Design Protection Act, the Unfair Competition Act, or other laws. In the event of such an infringement, we shall be entitled to prohibit you from any further access to our website, to have any data originating from our website seized and destroyed, and to demand compensation from you for any disadvantages incurred by us as a result.
Any use of the website as a whole or of individual contents of the website, in particular of texts, parts of texts, images, moving images and/or audio data, as well as any action, acquiescence, or omission in connection with any use shall be governed exclusively by Republic of Moldova law. Unless you are a consumer and the Consumer Protection Act mandatorily prescribes otherwise, the exclusive jurisdiction of the court having subject-matter jurisdiction for our registered office is agreed as the place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from the use of our website.
Data protection policy
- THE COLLECTION, PROCESSING, AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA
When you use our website, we may process the personal data that you voluntarily provide to us (e.g., in the context of your registration or via our contact form).
However, you can also visit our website without actively providing us with information about yourself. In this case, we only collect certain data that your browser transmits to our website server (so-called “log files”) as well as data that we collect using cookies or similar technologies.
Data provided by you during registration or automatically logged will only be transmitted to third parties without your consent if we are required to do so by law or court order, or if disclosure is necessary for legal or criminal prosecution in the event of attacks on our Internet infrastructure. Data will not be passed on for other non-commercial or commercial purposes. The data passed on may be used by third party service providers exclusively for the purpose for which we have passed it on to them.
The following statements are intended to inform you about the ways in which we collect personal data about you on our website and the lawful purposes for which we may use it.
- Personal data that you actively transmit to us
When you actively communicate with us via our website, we process those personal data that you voluntarily provide to us. This refers to our following offers:
- Contact/offer forms: If you choose to contact us via forms provided on our website, those personal data that you provide to us (e.g., name, title, email address, address as well as your request) will be processed. This data is processed to answer your questions, fulfill your request, or otherwise communicate with you. The forms on our website are linked to Salesforce Pardot to record and process your request in our Salesforce CRM system for the purpose of contacting you or sending you information. Salesforce does not store an IP address but uses the individual attribution features “unique visitor ID” and “unique identifier”.
Legal basis: Art 5 para. 5 lit. a), b) and d) of Law no. 133/2011- fulfillment of (pre-)contractual obligations.
- Newsletter: If you have subscribed to our newsletter via the website, the personal data you provide (e.g., name, email address, date of birth, product preferences) will be processed to send you the requested newsletter with customized information about our products and available promotions. If you no longer wish to receive the newsletter, you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the appropriate link in the newsletter.
Legal basis: Art 6 para. (1) lit. (a) of Law No 133/2011 – consent.
- User-Account: If you have registered for a user account on our website, the personal data you have voluntarily provided (e.g., name, title, e-mail address, password, industry, company, contact details) will be processed to enable you to access and use your user account.
Legal basis: 5 para. 5 (a), (b) and (d) of Law No 133/2011- contract performance.
Some of the data we request in connection with our above offers may be marked as mandatory fields (*). You are not required to provide this data. However, without providing this information, we may not be able to process your request or provide our services.
You can also visit our website without actively providing us with information about yourself. In this case, we collect certain data that your browser transmits to our website server (i.e., log files).
Our log files contain the following information: The date and time our website is accessed, (ii) the type, version, and settings of your web browser, (iii) your operating system and service provider, (iv) pages and files requested, (v) the website used prior to visiting our website, and (vi) your IP address. An IP address is a specific number assigned to your computer that enables your device to communicate on a network using Internet Protocol (IP). IP addresses may qualify as personal data because they allow the identification of the user under certain circumstances.
The processing of these log files is necessary for us to ensure the functionality, stability, and security of our website. We may also process them as part of forensic investigations in the event of a security incident or to compile user statistics. For statistical purposes, your IP address is only used in anonymized form.
Legal basis: Art 30. para. 1 of Law no. 133/2011- Security of personal data processing.
We use two types of cookies on our website:
- Necessary Cookies: Without necessary cookies, the proper functionality of our website would not be guaranteed or only to a limited extent. The use of necessary cookies on our website is possible without your consent. However, you can disable cookies at any time by changing your browser settings.
Legal basis: Art 5 para. 5 lit. e) – legitimate interest.
- Optional Cookies: These types of cookies may be used to improve our website, optimize your user experience, analyze user behavior, or personalize marketing activities. Optional cookies may also be used by external advertising companies (“third party cookies”). Optional cookies are only used with your consent, which you can select and save using the slider in our cookie pop-up. This consent can likewise be revoked at any time with effect for the future.
Legal basis: Art 6 para. (1) lit. (a) of Law No 133/2011 – consent.
The following cookies are set (lifetime for one session):
- PHPSESSID (Validity period until the end of the session)
When using Google Analytics furthermore:
- USE OF WEB ANALYSIS SOFTWARE
We use Google Analytics to analyze website usage. The data obtained from this is used to optimize our website and advertising measures.
Google Analytics is provided to us by Google Ireland Limited (Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland). Google processes website usage data on our behalf and is contractually committed to measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of the processed data.
During your website visit, the following data is recorded, among others:
- Pages called
- Quotation requests for products
- The achievement of “website goals” (e.g., contact requests and newsletter sign-ups)
- Your behavior on the pages (for example, dwell time, clicks, scrolling behavior)
- Your approximate location (country and city)
- Your IP address (in shortened form, so that no clear assignment is possible)
- Technical information such as browser, Internet provider, terminal device, and screen resolution
- Source of origin of your visit (i.e., via which website or advertising medium you came to us)
No personal data such as name, address or contact details are ever transferred to Google Analytics.
This data is transferred to Google servers in the USA. We would like to point out that the same level of protection under data protection law cannot be guaranteed in the USA as within the EU.
Google Analytics stores cookies in your web browser for a period of two years since your last visit. These cookies contain a randomly generated user ID with which you can be recognized during future website visits.
The recorded data is stored together with the randomly generated user ID, which enables the evaluation of pseudonymous user profiles. This user-related data is automatically deleted after 14 months. Other data remains stored in aggregated form indefinitely.
If you do not agree with the collection, you can prevent it with the one-time installation of the browser add-on to disable Google Analytics or by rejecting cookies via our cookie settings dialog.
We also use the remarketing function of Google. This allows us to play personalized advertising to you on suitable advertising spaces on other websites based on what interests you have shown on our website. This option is limited to a maximum of 18 months.
Our website uses the “Facebook Pixel” of the social network Facebook, which is operated by Facebook Inc., 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA, or if you are a resident of the EU, Facebook Ireland Ltd, 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland (“Facebook”).
With the help of the Facebook pixel, it is possible for Facebook to determine the visitors to our offer as a target group for the display of advertisements, so-called “Facebook ads”. For this purpose, the remarketing tag of Facebook has been implemented on this website. Via this tag, a direct connection to the Facebook servers is established when visiting the website. In the process, it is transmitted to the Facebook server that you have visited this website and Facebook assigns this information to your personal Facebook user account. The collected data is not visible to us but can only be used in the context of ad placements.
Facebook web tracking opt-out is disabled on this page.
LinkedIn Conversion Tracking
Our website uses the conversion tracking tool of LinkedIn Ireland, Wilton Plaza, Wilton Place, Dublin 2, Ireland (“LinkedIn”). For this purpose, the LinkedIn Insight Tag is integrated on our website, which enables LinkedIn to collect statistical, pseudonymous data about your visit and use of our website and to provide us with corresponding aggregated statistics based on your usage actions. This is particularly to measure the effectiveness of our LinkedIn campaigns. As a rule, the following information is collected: LinkedIn user ID (cookie ID), IP address, metadata of the website visit, such as browser type, website visited.
LinkedIn conversation tracking opt-out is disabled on this page.
Here you can activate the opt-out: https://www.linkedin.com/psettings/guest-controls/retargeting-opt-out
By selecting in the cookie pop-up, you consent to the use of the optional cookies listed above on our website. Your consent can be revoked at any time with effect for the future.
Cookie settings in Internet Explorer:
Cookie settings in Chrome:
Cookie settings in Safari:
You should be aware that if you delete all cookies, any preferences you may have will be lost and many websites may not function properly, or some features may be lost. For these reasons, we do not recommend disabling cookies when you use our website.
- RECIPIENTS OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
For the above purposes, we may disclose your personal information to the following recipients:
- to advertising and web analytics partners (e.g., Google LLC) who provide certain services in connection with our website;
- to competent authorities, such as tax, regulatory or security authorities, or public bodies, courts or other third parties, if disclosure is necessary (i) under applicable laws or regulations, (ii) to exercise, preserve or defend our legal rights, or (iii) to protect your important interests or the important interests of another person;
- To any other person, provided you consent to the disclosure.
Some of these recipients may be located in countries outside the EU or the EEA, which the EU Commission has not yet certified as having an adequate level of data protection. It should be noted that the level of data protection in these countries may not be the same as within the EU or EEA. In addition, there is a possibility that this data may be subject to access by local authorities or courts under applicable regulations.
However, when we transfer personal data to such third countries, we implement appropriate security safeguards to ensure that your rights are protected in accordance with the provisions of the Law No 133/2011. Further details about the security guarantees used as well as copies of the respective agreements are available upon request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- HOW LONG WE STORE YOUR DATA
Log files are generally kept for a period of three months. Beyond this period, log files are only stored for the purpose of investigating irregularities or security incidents in our systems. For the storage period of cookies, see point 3 above.
In general, we only store your personal data for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected. In any case, we therefore store your data for the duration of our contractual or service relationship with you. Beyond this period, we store your personal data for the fulfillment of legal retention obligations (e.g., for the fulfillment of the 7-year retention obligation according to the applicable tax and company law provisions). If necessary, we may also retain your data for as long as potential legal claims against us are not yet time-barred; for certain claims, the statutory limitation period may be up to 30 years.
As soon as there are no legitimate grounds for further storage of personal data, it will either be deleted or anonymized.
- YOUR RIGHTS AS A DATA SUBJECT
As a data subject, you have the following rights in relation to your personal data under the conditions defined by law:
- to check whether and which personal data we have stored about you and to obtain copies of this data (right of access)
- request the correction, amendment or deletion of your personal data that is incorrect or not processed in accordance with the law (right to rectification and deletion)
- require us to restrict the processing of your personal data (right to restriction)
- object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances or withdraw consent previously given for the processing (right to object or withdraw consent)
- to receive the personal data, you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format, and to transfer this data to another controller (right to data portability)
We do not process your personal data for the purpose of making decisions based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produce legal effects vis-à-vis you (Art. 23 para. (3) lit. (a) of Law no. 133/2011).
To exercise any of the above rights, please send an email to email@example.com. In addition, you have the right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority if you believe that your data protection rights have been violated. For Republic of Moldova, the competent data protection authority is.
- UPDATES OF THIS DATA PROTECTION POLICY
By using our website, you acknowledge the use of data as described above. This privacy statement is immediately valid and replaces all previous statements. The privacy statement may occasionally be updated considering legal, technical, or business developments. We will take reasonable steps to inform you depending on the importance of the changes made.
- DATA SECURITY
AKS uses technical and organizational security measures to protect the data we have processed against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or against access by unauthorized persons. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments. However, we cannot guarantee the protection of data against interception, unlawful use, misuse, or alteration, or against accidental disclosure or access, or against unauthorized acts by third parties.
- LINKS TO OTHER PROVIDERS
Our website may contain links to other providers and links to our social media offerings (Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Google+, LinkedIn, Xing,). This data protection declaration only applies to websites and services that belong to us and are operated by ourselves or by commissioned third parties. We have no influence on links that originate from our services. We bear no responsibility for whether these providers or the operators of the social media platforms comply with the statutory data protection provisions.
- OUR CONTACT DATA
If you have any questions or other concerns about the processing of your personal data by us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org